After engineers build their robots, they show them to others and enter them into challenges and competitions. Now that you’ve built your robot prototype, it’s time to share your design with others.
1. Create a presentation about your robot
2. Present your robot pitch to others for feedback
3. Hold a mini robotics competition
4. Explore robotics opportunities in high school, college, and beyond
5. See robot makers and robots in action
When you’ve earned this badge, you'll know how to share your robot designs with the world.