A budget means keeping track of how to spend and save money to meet a goal. Creating a budget helps you plan to meet your goals. As part of that plan, learn smart ways to spend, save, and share money.
1. Investigate why you want what you want
2. Practice spend-save-share
3. Learn how to decide what to buy
4. Find out how financial services help people save
5. Build a spend-save-share plan
When you've earned this badge, you will be able to create a budget to save for the things you want and need.
Made in USA.
U.S. Produced: This product was made or assembled in the U.S., which minimizes shipping distances and delivers a lower carbon footprint.